I’ve just uploaded our first major rework of the Tower Storm gameplay. We realized after playing many games that most games were going far too long and when they reached late game it was almost impossible to get minions through your opponents defense (when playing 3 vs 3 at least).
So we’ve buffed most of the late game minions health so they aren’t quite so useless, the early game minions are staying relatively the same. Here’s a before and after breakdown of the changes:
All Income changes are in gold recieved every 10 seconds.
- Income increased from 7 to 8
- Health increased from 100 to 150
- Income decreased from 15 to 14
- Health increased from 2000 to 2500
- Health increased from 1500 to 3000
- Health increased from 2000 to 6000
- Health increased from 3000 to 12000
- Health increased from 5000 to 30000
- Cost increased from 3000 to 5000
Along with this the Architects attack speed tower has been nerfed and now only gives a 10% attack speed buff instead of 20%.
Yes they are some crazy buffs to the later minions, all the more reason to get them asap and destroy your opponents. Try them out and let me know how much fun they are or if any minions / towers are still too weak or overpowered.
Today’s featured image is of a 2 vs 4 game a friend and I played against bots, it was going on forever and so she declared “this game is never going to end”, 3 seconds later we were crushed by a horde of minions -_-